• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's amazing the Panthers were even IN the game.

pstall

Think about it. Everybody and their grandmama knew the Panthers were going to run.

Moose, who I love dearly, is MAYBE a 3 or 4 or 75% of other teams, when healthy.

Dewayne Jarrett is a certifiable bust. I wish that wasn't the case but it's not.

So that leaves Smitty. Just Smitty as your WR corp.

Jake has been as shaky as a kid on his first date in junior high school.

Lot's of rookies being played AND on the road against proly the best team in the league and someway, somehow you were in the game up to the last 2 mins or so.

WOW.

To me, this is what's so frustrating about this season so far. Little tweaks here and there and some other looks/schemes/formations get another WR in there and who knows.

I don't even think we need another receiver (or at least it remains to be seen). Moore and Barnidge seem like they can get good separation and neither have shown a proclivity for dropping passes. For that matter Jarrett has caught most of what's been thrown his way -- his problem is not one of execution, but playcalling.

This offense as a whole could really be something if they just played to some players' strengths.

Archived