• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFP Semifinals part deux: 3 Ohio State vs 2 Clemson 800 PM EST

49 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Unless something crazy happens next year with this team there is no way we'll get the number one draft pick to get Sam Howell. Like if the worst happens and we keep Teddy and decide to "build around him" like the room temp IQ posters say then I think we'll be on a collision course to a classic Panthers 7-9 season.

This is why getting a QB in THIS DRAFT is so important.

Doubt Howell goes number 1. Maybe Rattler does. Can’t teach his arm talent. 

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Yeah, only 90 yards total rushing. Had an A&M fan say that from 7 is nasty. I just laughed. Yeah, Carter and Williams would’ve made them look silly. Brooks is a zero star recruit, and the other guy is meh too. 

They have a freshman RB coming in next year who will probably be the starter from day one.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wouldn't be surprising. And after what Carter and Williams did and a massive void of playing time, I'd have to think Chapel Hill would be a VERY attractive option for transfers.

Exactly, I expect one of Markese Stepp (USC), TJ Pledger (OU), or Deshaun Fenwick (SCAR) to be in an UNC uniform next year.

10 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Rattler is a RS Freshman. He’ll leave next year. Try again. He was nasty the rest of the season. Only threw 4 picks other than the first game of the season. Do your homework. 

Next year should have Howell, Rattler, and JT Daniels just off the top of my head. Might turn out to be a decent QB draft if we somehow can’t get our guy this year...

Archived