• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Davonte Smith

10 hours ago, Clicheking said:

Literally our strongest position.....if we spend our 1st rounder on a WR I'm going to start a riot

Not saying I want anything outside of the QB we like, but Samuel is probably gone because Marty spent like an idiot this year and Anderson is signed through 2021 and Moore will be asking for an extension after 2021 (5th year is 2022). We could quickly have 1 of the 3 after next year.

Just now, stbugs said:

Not saying I want anything outside of the QB we like, but Samuel is probably gone because Marty spent like an idiot this year and Anderson is signed through 2021 and Moore will be asking for an extension after 2021 (5th year is 2022). We could quickly have 1 of the 3 after next year.

Yup. Our “strongest position” group could quickly become a position of weakness if we aren’t careful. There’s no way we’re signing Samuel, DJ, and CMC. Too much money in skill positions. So imo Samuel’s chance to be signed was this past offseason. That chance is gone now. He’s gonna get paid somewhere else.

Archived