• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Early Games

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

what are you talking about?? teddy is fine! winning teams win, just like matt rhule said. we gotta go out there and win and that starts with our quarterback teddy “touchdown” bridgewater

Hey, 1 more TD and he’s at a new career high of 16. Football season is 16 games long, 1.00000 TDs per game if he gets 16, what’s more “touchdown” than exactly one per game? He’s even slowed down his pace with 2 TDs in the last 4 games to make sure he gets that perfect 16.

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hate to tell you that they mentioned they would be starting backups to see what they have next year. Pretty sure they are trying to lose and keep their pick.

What? I just read on this forum today that no sports team in history has ever tanked. 

Just now, Shotgun said:

What? I just read on this forum today that no sports team in history has ever tanked. 

You’ve got it wrong again. Tanking is only if the DBs bend down to tie their shoes after the snap. Haven’t ever seen that, have you? Prove me wrong. 

Archived