• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions Wanted:

bLACKpANTHER

ya the bills who we beat 38-10.....and they had their starting qb :o

We would have won with Edwards at QB. That is just panther football we make backups look like stars (especially when Jake starts spotting them points).

BTW I watched that game Sunday. You guys played solid. I'm starting to miss Henning (never thought Id say that).

I think we can win the next 4 games if we play to our potential. Frankly we could lose all four as well. Last year we made the plays we aren't making this year. Each game usually turns on 3 or 4 plays that go one way or the other. So far we haven't made those plays and are 3-5 as a result. Here is to making some plays and getting on a roll.

We would have won with Edwards at QB. That is just panther football we make backups look like stars (especially when Jake starts spotting them points).

BTW I watched that game Sunday. You guys played solid. I'm starting to miss Henning (never thought Id say that).

ha funny that us dolfans say the same thing about us.....backup qbs always seem to murder us for some god-awful reason.

we played good sunday, i honestly wasnt too upset we lost....new england is quite frankly the better team. we are only 2 years removed for a abysmal 1-15 season. i like where we are headed......a young solid oline....a young solid qb.....2 real good running backs....2 young very good corners (sean smith and vontae davis) we are just a few pieces away from being great imo.

a WR....thats vital. we need a #1 to compliment ted ginn....we need a good inside linebacker....we need better play from our safetys.....

we are close. so damn close. good thing for miami....we are a good place for free agents....building team, very good front office, south beach, and no state taxes.....hopefully we get rolling soon.

We'll beat the Falcons this weekend. THAT will be the biggest win of the season, because when we play N.O. at the end of the year, they'll have all the starters resting for the playoffs.

Great. We beat up on the 2nd and/or third stringers, then, if we make it to the playoffs, we beat the Saints down good and won't have depth to recover from. Woo Hoo!:biggrinjester:

Archived