• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PHX Suns whining

Chaos

This article, smdh... what about the missed calls when Melo was constantly hit, or the foul-that-wasn't just before this when Booker actually fouled Hayward and got the four point play? They can go the hell on with this sh#t.  And they can keep that L.

https://arizonasports.com/story/2557382/2-minute-report-hornets-fouled-devin-booker-on-suns-game-tying-attempt/

I have never seen such whining and home cooking in all my life and I have 54 dang years to remember back. That one where Booker charged was a charge all day long. Then where he committed the offensive foul against Hayward and the one that gets me is when he pulled Lamello down by his head and acted like he couldn't believe they called a foul.  What about at the end of the half when LaMello shot that three pointer and whats his face pushed him and then fell backwards like he took a charge. It actually stunned LaMello and almost knocked the wind out of him...no call. AND how many cheap shot pushes did Chris Paul get away with. I never knew Chris Paul was that "sneaky". Don't want to call him dirty but he got away with plenty of forearm shivers... Heck Booker is already getting all star treatment and only been an "all star" for a few hours.  He is a heck of a player, but he complains way too much!