• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delhomme doesn't lead league in int's anymore!!!

Mr ocho nueve

What makes you think we will change our gameplan. Fox is still the coach, we will do the exact same thing as last week, and the week before......

What avg. 12 passes a game? LIke I said Jake isn't allowed to throw the ball anymore.

Only Jake doesn't have 14 TD's to go with his.

Edit: If Jake even had 10 TD's to go with his shitty picks, we'd be sitting at a much better record methinks.

and yet they've only won 1 more game than us. ints dont help, they hurt, even if you do have the TDs to back them up. look at Favre & jets in 2008.

and yet they've only won 1 more game than us. ints dont help, they hurt, even if you do have the TDs to back them up. look at Favre & jets in 2008.

I don't care how many games the Bears have won, I'm talking about us.

The Bears don't have our run game, and if Jake was any sort of threat to score passing the ball, we'd be sitting pretty.

Also the other point is Jay may throw INT's, but he can also find the endzone, unlike our QB.(since i guess i have to spell it out)

Only Jake doesn't have 14 TD's to go with his.

Edit: If Jake even had 10 TD's to go with his shitty picks, we'd be sitting at a much better record methinks.

That is because they don't have our running game. They only ran for 5 this season so they have to throw for it. We run for all of ours so naturally our passing TDS will be down. Same as last year when we ran for 30 and only passed for 15. The Bears with Orton last year even passed for more than they ran 15 run Tds to 20 pass ones.. It is just how they are built versus us. As long as we have this line and rushing attack we will always run for more TDs than we pass no matter who is back there.

I don't care how many games the Bears have won, I'm talking about us.

The Bears don't have our run game, and if Jake was any sort of threat to score passing the ball, we'd be sitting pretty.

Also the other point is Jay may throw INT's, but he can also find the endzone, unlike our QB.(since i guess i have to spell it out)

that was just to make my point. my point was, even if you have the TDs to go along with a huge amount of ints, it still puts your team in a bad position. Jay is better than Jake in my opinion, but today, he isn't playing like it.

Archived