• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mariota likely to be cut

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

Not quite understanding your last statement here. We should get "that" QB and draft a QB? What QB? 

As for the one-year prove-it deal, I am a fan in certain situations. It depends on your circumstances (which obviously won't be the best). I was telling Snow in the thread that if we had stuck to a one-year prove-it deal as opposed to what was essentially a two-year prove it deal with Teddy, we wouldn't be in this situation (and that not necessarily only means this specific possible lame duck situation with Teddy where we really don't want him, but maybe the greater situation with drafting outside of the top 5, because Teddy would likely have been a Bear). 

I cannot decide between Fields and Lance---I am not trashing Jones, but I see the differences--but I think we will not sit at 8 if we do not have a qb on draft day.  So I would be working out a trade with Miami or Cincinnati for "that" QB (Lance or Fields, whichever is left)

Why would you waste more cap signing TBs twin to money, and eating TBs dead money and releasing TB instead of just just keeping TB?

Some of you hate TB so much you’re not thinking clearly. It would be a dumb move. Mariota isn’t going to win anything. Just dumb.