• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matty Ice

Catdaddy

He is finally looking like a rookie. He is in a sophomore slump, plus there is a lot of film on him now against pro teams. I wondered last year, how long he could play at that high of a level. He was good in college, but he was in the ACC, which isn't very competitive in football! Sorry Tarheels, but the truth is the truth!

He is finally looking like a rookie. He is in a sophomore slump, plus there is a lot of film on him now against pro teams. I wondered last year, how long he could play at that high of a level. He was good in college, but he was in the ACC, which isn't very competitive in football! Sorry Tarheels, but the truth is the truth!

haha he had bad games the last few, especially against the Saints but we were still in that one at the end. He will be ok, he should bounce back on Sunday:)

how long did it take ryan to get in the playoffs?

how long did it take jake?

Well let's see...(takes out abacus)...Jake played in six games as a Saint and threw the ball 86 times. Then he came into the second half of a Panthers game in a season that went to the Playoffs. Ryan got there after 16 games. So...it took Jake 86 passes longer to get to the Playoffs, minus however many Ryan had in the first half of his first game? Um...yeah, my abacus won't do that kind of math. lol

:P

Well let's see...(takes out abacus)...Jake played in six games as a Saint and threw the ball 86 times. Then he came into the second half of a Panthers game in a season that went to the Playoffs. Ryan got there after 16 games. So...it took Jake 86 passes longer to get to the Playoffs, minus however many Ryan had in the first half of his first game? Um...yeah, my abacus won't do that kind of math. lol

:P

well, i was talking years as a pro :cool:

Personally, I was not all that thrilled with him coming out of college. But he may end up being a better pro than a college player.

He was overrated last season. D coords get a year worth of game film on him, and he is looking like a very green QB, which he is.

He will be a very good QB in the NFL though, he seems to have the work ethic to do so.

Archived