• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not very realistic but i drafted a new team

For instance Felton is a RB that can play slot WR. In my first mock, i took Carter becuae his scouting report said he'd be valuable catching the ball. 

Also, Eichenberg at Tackle doesnt fit the freaky athlete profile but is thought to be a plug and play type. If Greg Little flames out, hes a guy that can keep the qb clean at least. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• Trust me, the glitz and elation of winning one does not quench the thirst. It only changes one's perspective a bit. I have been a St. Louis Blues fan since 1969.  We have suffered through good and bad seasons, been a pretty consistent playoff team, had teams that entered the playoffs as a team everyone had their eyes on, and sometimes got on a run that took us deep into the playoffs.  In 1969-70 we were in the Cup Finals, but in those days the 1967 expansion teams were guaranteed a spot in the Finals against one of the old guard.  We were the expansion division finalists for three years, with 69-70 being the last.  It was our last appearance in the Cup finals until 2019. Then on June 12, 2019 we won game 7 in Boston to skate with the Stanley Cup for the first time.  I still get a lump in my throat when I see the dying seconds of that game, when Doc Emrick (the announcer) says with 12+ seconds left "and the Blues at the bench realize they are going to be champions." I will always treasure that championship, and it brings a smile to my face to this day.  I still wanted to win it again last year, and this year, and next year.  I still have the usual ups and downs with the team's performance.  The team winning it created at least two difference:  1) I don't carry around the thought that just once before I die, I want to see them win the Cup, and 2) I know what it feels like to watch them win it, and I want that feeling again. It is no longer an abstract concept.
    • Drafting a qb at 8 will derail any hope you had in restoring Darnold.  He just left a franchise that gave up on him a a few years, drafting a qb at 8 will show Carolina has no faith and giving up on him in a few weeks before he has a chance to prove himself.  He will go through the offseason with zero confidence and thats not what you want in a franchise qb.
    • Mr. Scott typing right now...     edit: DAMN a second too late