• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 UDFAs

So in the next 72 hours we will know who our draft picks are.  I am very excited about this draft, regardless of who we eventually pick up.  I trust in Fitterer and Rhule will repeat a good haul like we did in 2020.

Fitterer and the Seahawks like to bring in a lot of UDFAs.  I think this would really make training camp really competitive.

I'm curious if they will offer whatever the maximum signing bonus they can give these UDFAs?  Will we sign local players unlike Hurney missing out on several local team players?  Probably the biggest was James Hurst who played Tackle for Baltimore?

I know we won't know who will be available until after the draft.  Just curious on what your thought are on how Fitterer will be different than Hurney.

• Pie 1

The way Fit signed Micah Parsons and Darius Clark, leads me to believe he will bring in a lot of UDFA's also. They seem to be all about finding developmental talent anywhere they can!

I mean Micah Simon (Thanks)

Edited by Michael G
oops!
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Michael G said:

The way Fit signed Micah Parsons and Darius Clark, leads me to believe he will bring in a lot of UDFA's also. They seem to be all about finding developmental talent anywhere they can!

The point he made that got my attention was that they have, in the past, signed as many as 20 UDFAs.  Obviously the more the merrier.