• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round One, Game 3

Harbingers

Nino is about to blow his lid, I’m pretty sure he’s gonna bloody somebodies nose here if they keep poking him.

Nino strikes me as someone who would knock the other guy out with contact if he ever actually got in a fight. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

I can't believe some of the BS calls that keep getting called.....

This Canes team can survive this though...just need to stay composed.

I’m fine with everything but that second delay of game. It clearly road the board up to and hit the glass at least once. 

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I don't think it would be as bad if they weren't letting Nashville get away with most of the same things... all series.

They are letting Nashville get away with almost everything they know if they let us go on the power play as many times a game as Nashville we’d be beating them by 10 a game.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I don't think it would be as bad if they weren't letting Nashville get away with most of the same things... all series.

This....Nashville's whole strategy is to get under the Canes skin and try to bully us.  There have been some calls that could have been made with how the Preds are playing.

Anyways we know what the deal is.  Let's go Canes!!

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

This....Nashville's whole strategy is to get under the Canes skin and try to bully us.  There have been some calls that could have been made with how the Preds are playing.

Anyways we know what the deal is.  Let's go Canes!!

They are a far lower skilled team and actually less capable at being physical we have 30+ more hits they they do in the series. 

• Pie 1