• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

loved how delhomme managed the o today!

Jake played great yesterday, he didn't overthrow people, and did a good job with the offense.

Thing is, why does this team have to be so inconsistant? We got it done in the end but for a long time there in the second half, the team looked like it thought the game was over.

If Jake played like he did today in every game, we'd be 7-2 minimum.

We have 0 room for error, and really need to win out, let's see what happens.

that's what they needed to do.

if they believed he was the right man for the job and were going to stick with him, then do something with him differently. they needed to show they trusted him.

it has been obvious that jake wasn't on the same page as davidson. they tried everything but letting jake be jake and letting him run the show.

jake has always done better in these situations. no huddle, hurry up offense takes away the thinking. i love the beating that it puts on the opposing defenses as well.

we still need to be seriously looking at getting a new QB next year.

to those who are saying to tap the brakes because it was only one game....i agree. let's see that happen in the next couple weeks and i'll be on board.

we have some pretty big games coming up and it would be good to see if that progress in the passing game can be sustained.

Archived