• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday's Game

Catdaddy

TWC is the bad guy here.

all the NFL is doing is providing another network and another primetime game for us to watch on another day of the week.

it's time-warner that is being stupid by not allowing it. don't subject yourselves to the small minded cable company....go with someone who gives you the options you want.

TWC is the bad guy here.

all the NFL is doing is providing another network and another primetime game for us to watch on another day of the week.

it's time-warner that is being stupid by not allowing it. don't subject yourselves to the small minded cable company....go with someone who gives you the options you want.

TWC claims they don't get many complaints about not having NFLN. From the Observer, http://www.charlotteobserver.com/panthers/story/1059753.html

So why are you guys on here bitchin' instead of bitchin' at TWC?

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Carolinas/support/salesform.html

1-888-519-5514

Glenn A. Britt

Chairman, President and CEO

Time Warner Cable

290 Harbor Drive FL 2-4

Stamford, CT 06902-7475

TWC is the bad guy here.

Neither the NFL nor TWC is the good guy. The NFL greatly over values the NFLN and charges an insane price per customer. The NFL also will not allow cable companies to put it on the sports tier (where only people that want the channel will pay for it). TWC of course will tell you how much they will have to raise cable rates for everyone if they add the channel. Of course they are always raising rates anyways, so I have never bought that argument.

I have season tickets and cable BUT I would like to have the NFLN.....I would gladly trade the 4 or 5 spanish stations, Lifetime, Cooking Channel, and a couple of other BS stations in order to get the NFLN. :D
You'll watch the Cooking Channel and you'll like it!!

Thanks,

Comporium

Neither the NFL nor TWC is the good guy. The NFL greatly over values the NFLN and charges an insane price per customer. The NFL also will not allow cable companies to put it on the sports tier (where only people that want the channel will pay for it). TWC of course will tell you how much they will have to raise cable rates for everyone if they add the channel. Of course they are always raising rates anyways, so I have never bought that argument.
Ding, ding.

Archived