• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday's Game

Catdaddy

The Nfl is stupid with their network! People like me who only have cable can't even watch the game! If I didn't have season tickets, I'd be SOL! They need to settle the BS with the cable companies and give us the network so we can get all the prime time games!

.... people seem to forget about buffulo wild wings or any local pub for that matter. Rack'ems is great too... at least wehre i live in wilmington neways, alot of fun fans there and its alot of the same people. of course ill probably be at where ever the wilmington chapter of the huddle is this week.

I have season tickets and cable BUT I would like to have the NFLN.....I would gladly trade the 4 or 5 spanish stations, Lifetime, Cooking Channel, and a couple of other BS stations in order to get the NFLN. :D

take out the cooking channel, and i will throw in MTV and VH1. and I am on board.

I voted with my dollar and switched to Dish.

its being installed for me right now

You all have the right to switch over from cable, it would probably save you money and show TWC to get their head out of their a$$ and get on board with the NFL network. So stop the bitching, TWC sucks anyway.

money was my biggest reason for the switch. getting the game without having to go out is a plus. i wish dish would get my locals in HD though.

Yep, Time Warner can kiss my ass.

this. although i still have to use them for internet :(

The Nfl is stupid with their network! People like me who only have cable can't even watch the game! If I didn't have season tickets, I'd be SOL! They need to settle the BS with the cable companies and give us the network so we can get all the prime time games!

You all have the right to switch over from cable, it would probably save you money and show TWC to get their head out of their a$$ and get on board with the NFL network. So stop the bitching, TWC sucks anyway.

bigcatdaddy>catdaddy

Archived