• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On stadium changes

Obeg

16 hours ago, Obeg said:

- there was no Keep Pounding chant. Not once. Nada. Very strange thing to take away. I thought for a moment it was a COVID thing (not prompting you to scream and spray cooties) but they still do the GET LOUDER and Stand up and Shout that everyone ignores. This was a very bad decision to quit prompting the chant.

-no more purrcussion section on the field. Maybe Covid related. This also needs to come back.

Summer good changes.. but some I consider bad as well. But I'm glad to be back!

I posted about the no Keep Pounding chant missing on here when I got home after the game.  It was interesting to see some others perspectives on it. Here is that thread 

I did find it peculiar it was not done at all.  There was several times throughout the game I thought it was a good time for it, and it wasn't even done after the drum to start the game.  My son did get a survey after the game about his experience at the stadium and there were several questions about the chant so they are obviously thinking of eliminating it all together is my guess. 

As far as the drum crew... they were there, just in the opposite corner from the past years.