• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So..Uh..This Didn't Age Well.

Pantha-kun

3 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Where in my post did I mention Teddy? You said the defense was carrying the offense and I disagreed, because that’s not true. The Defense is playing lights out, #1 statistically in the NFL. However, the offense has improved drastically from last year, but you fail to acknowledge it, why I have no clue. Go ahead and reply with insults as you usually do, tough guy.

The offense has not improved dramatically "jackass". We just got CMC back. We are statisticly the same as last year but it's just week two. You don't drastically get better in two games "idiot". If anything we lost a player in Samuel that Marshall hasn't filled and our interior line is probably worse from a year ago "dumbass". I seriously hate you hardcore homers who think we are a super Bowl contender after two games. Let's at least make it to week 6 ok "buttercup". 

4 hours ago, SBBlue said:

If the blitz was picked up, it wouldn't have happened.  Sorry, that ones on protection. 

It should have been called a forced fumble.  It looked like a forced fumble, was originally called a forced fumble and should have stayed that way.

He tried to shovel it off. Either way bad decision. Even Darnold said it was a poor decision. How about we actually imagine that he's not Brady for a second and see he does have room to improve. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The offense has not improved dramatically "jackass". We just got CMC back. We are statisticly the same as last year but it's just week two. You don't drastically get better in two games "idiot". If anything we lost a player in Samuel that Marshall hasn't filled and our interior line is probably worse from a year ago "dumbass". I seriously hate you hardcore homers who think we are a super Bowl contender after two games. Let's at least make it to week 6 ok "buttercup". 

What stats are you looking at, because I see us ranked top 10 in passing yards, so yes that’s a drastic improvement from last year, when we were bottom 10. It’s really simple math, try a calculator if you’re having trouble understanding. 

Example, if you take Samuels catches this year and multiply it by 100…

0 X 100 = 0

This exercise is easy because the answer is always zero!!!

7 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

What stats are you looking at, because I see us ranked top 10 in passing yards, so yes that’s a drastic improvement from last year, when we were bottom 10. It’s really simple math, try a calculator if you’re having trouble understanding. 

Example, if you take Samuels catches this year and multiply it by 100…

0 X 100 = 0

This exercise is easy because the answer is always zero!!!

How do you not understand that two games don't make a season. You are looking at two game and saying mission accomplished boys. Jesus 🙄

• Beer 2