• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen A. Smith: "Christian McCaffrey receives less coverage because he's White"

hepcat

I don’t know Whether there is different coverage or not pertaining to CMC but if there is a difference I would not think that it is significant or creates any issues for anyone.  CMC is healthy (with a tweaked hammy), in the prime of his life, has a very nice contract, a smokin hot GF and a bazillion dollar home.  Seriously doubt he’s sweating his media coverage. 

good players are recognized when they play well.  Maybe we should focus on real problems instead.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• maybe.  but everything is handpicked by him.  all the soccer coaches he fired.  all the football coaches he fired (minus Ron).  GMs.  all the front office folks.   the plans he makes to build facilities and then not.  Tepper quickly parts with all his handpicked people when they don't produce.  and it's not like Bryce is some lab built QB that you can sort of go back and convince yourself on and blame everyone else around him for why it doesn't work. 
    • I spit coffee out my nose when I saw this the next morning as I wasn't watching. Not because of the player but because of the execution and who did it. They had to know that the odds of their QB being their at 8 was extremely high and yet they still brought in Cousins and paid him a fortune to be there. Apparently, I'm not there so I don't know, he was also told they are win now which to me makes sense as they have a good roster in general. I could understand it if hey hired a much cheaper journeyman to run this season to give Penix a year to grow into the system but Cousins? That makes zero sense to me and I honestly feel sorry for Penix. That is a horrible way to start his NFL career and it's not his fault. The only thing I have against him is that he's now a Falcon. However, at this specific moment, he's my favorite Falcon. Muhahaha  
    • Charlotte FC on 3rd HC Panther on 4th HC.  3rd GM.  5th starting QB entering a season.  parted with CMC, Burns, DJ Moore and every big name/star Carolina drafted Tons of shakeup in his front office and corporate staff.  The fans will show more patience with Bryce than Tepper based on what we know of Tepper IMO.