• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 11: Bobcats@76ers

King Taharqa

Jackson is a selfish ball player. Taking too many shots and not being part of the offensive flow. He's a black hole. I suppose that's what you get when you go after "cheap scoring".

Oh so thats why he generally puts up 5+ assist most nights? Get a clue. The major problem right now with the Cats is Felton's clutch time hero mode that he goes into at the end of the games. He lowers his head and charges for the rim without a clue about what's going on around him, and then chucks something up once he gets anywhere close to the rim. This might work for DWade or Lebron as the zebra's will help them out but Felton is never going to get it that easy. I'm tired of him creating empty possesions and turnovers for us at the end of winnable games. He broke our back last night when we had the lead with that horrible possesion and he blew our momentum late in the Orlando game Monday the same way.

Don't get me wrong, I think Felton is a warrior and I love the guy for it but I really feel like he's digressed lately in his overall PG skills.

Don't get me wrong, I think Felton is a warrior and I love the guy for it but I really feel like he's digressed lately in his overall PG skills.

He was doing the same thing last year. He won us some games... but he definitely lost quite a few as well. It can be very hard to watch. I don't know why LB doesn't pull his ass out of the game more often for that poo.

Archived