• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

11 hours ago, Shocker said:

Ok…so what would you have done at QB?  Keep Teddy?  Stick with PJ and Grier?  Mr hindsight please tell me what you would have done?

The people in charge made a decision that was a difficult decision and have to live with it.  They don’t get to sit on the couch and dissect it all a year later.

Hindsight? Hindsight??? Bro, I was on the "Hell No To Darnold" ship before that trade was even mentioned. Feel free to search this forum for those receipts.

If I had whiffed on Stafford and Watson, I am scrambling for every veteran QB available at that time. Tyrod Taylor, Jacoby Brissett, Andy Dalton, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jameis Winston, etc. fuging ANYONE that can be a mid to lower level starter in the NFL. Then I am looking at QB prospects in the draft. If I think Fields is the guy at 8, I take Fields. If not, draft Slater(wanted Sewell, FWIW) and see if there is another young QB to bring in through the draft(Davis Mills). 

If all that fails in the draft, start looking at guys like Trubisky to bring in on cheap one year deals to create a competition.

So, none of that was difficult go accomplish. None of it. Because I have multiple options to pursue, regardless of what is available. 

But, these guys? They trade three draft picks for a talented but well proven bust. Then they double down by signing his 5th year option. 

How about this, name a QB needy team in the 2021 offseason that flubbed it as badly as ours at the moment?

• Pie 1

Some people have all the talent in the world yet no confidence. This team has poo the bed in his development. He might of never have developed just like Winston in TB and NO but this coaching staff could have helped a whole lot more. Only a player like Cam could deal with the conditions we are seeing right now. 

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Some people have all the talent in the world yet no confidence. This team has poo the bed in his development. He might of never have developed just like Winston in TB and NO but this coaching staff could have helped a whole lot more. Only a player like Cam could deal with the conditions we are seeing right now. 

We poo the bed on his development?? He came to us as a three year professional STARTER. He had long since shat the bed. 

There was no development left.

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We poo the bed on his development?? He came to us as a three year professional STARTER. He had long since shat the bed. 

There was no development left.

We gave up a second because we didn't think he shat the bed. Just furthering my point. Either way the coaching staff shat the bed with Both Bridgewater and now Darnald. Horrible OC and staff. 

• Beer 1