• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all the Superior Fans............

Castavar

3 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

Unfortunately they may have missed their opportunity, the past few years there were a lot better candidates when they were in the market. Plenty of retreads available but this team needs a offensive coach who understands this is the NFL and has experience in the NFL.

On that we do agree, my choice would’ve been someone from the Shanahan/Kubiak tree, I feel they have the most effective system in football and it would’ve only added value to CMC and even Cam, I always thought he would thrive like John Elway in that system.

17 minutes ago, KSpan said:

And I recall a few lecture-esque posts about how this 'isn't your daddy's Panthers'. Looks about the same to me, maybe worse.

This is definitely worse than the talent the Panthers brought in and held onto during the Hurney years. I'll take that over this any day. I'd like to sniff a championship for a few years during a decade with capable players and coaches if we aren't set up to be a dynasty. There is no foundation of a championship team for the remainder of this decade if the Panthers stick with Fitterer and Rhule. Bad investments.

• Poo 1