• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 10: Canes @ Panthers (11/6)

MillionDollarCam

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I disagree on that. We have one of the best power plays in the league. We just only get 1-3 chances a game usually. Most teams going against us get half a dozen. Missing pesce showed cause they put Bear in his spot and Bear doesn’t quite have the finesse yet. 

Though I don’t like our PP lineups right now. I’d rather throw Bear into the fire on 1 and have TDA QB the 2. No need to over tax Slavin. 

No net front presence and the passing is too slow.

Florida scored two power play goals because they had a net front presence on one and moved the puck really quickly to spread out the defense on the other.

RBA’s power play is so predictable… it’s the bumper play or have TDA feed it to the sides for a one-timer.

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Here’s the reason that’s a major.

TDA literally warns Lomberg that he’s going to run Raanta by tapping him on the arm. Lomberg ignores, doesn’t pick his head up, and makes contact with the head.

This type of play happens once a week and usually results in the players having the wherewithal to realize the goalie is out.

Lomberg reaches out for the puck half heartedly knowing that there was going to be a collision. That poo was intentional.

l

Ya it’s clear from that angle he didn’t pull up at all until literally the last second. Do I think there was anything malicious there? Maybe. Florida has been playing like dicks all game. Do I think that would have been a five if this game was 0-0 or close at that point? Nope.