• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes/Sens 12/2

bigskypanthersguy

I mean the guy literally kicked Raanta’s leg. Doesn’t matter if he was pushed or not at that point. But the league didn’t like Rod mouthing off, they are just trying to bully him now on top of the fine because they know that’s how they get to the owner. I think it’s time for Tom to push back. 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

the league didn’t like Rod mouthing off, they are just trying to bully him now on top of the fine because they know that’s how they get to the owner. I think it’s time for Tom to push back. 

And I think a meeting with the league should include video from each of the last 4-5 games, as each of them have had questionable, if not outright missed or blown calls. 

I have no idea how a coach's review overturned the league office's call of goalie interference. The original call was goal, then the announcement was made that league officials determined there was goalie interference- no goal. Then the Ottawa coach asked for a review and the on-ice officials overturned the league office's call? WTF?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

And I think a meeting with the league should include video from each of the last 4-5 games, as each of them have had questionable, if not outright missed or blown calls. 

I have no idea how a coach's review overturned the league office's call of goalie interference. The original call was goal, then the announcement was made that league officials determined there was goalie interference- no goal. Then the Ottawa coach asked for a review and the on-ice officials overturned the league office's call? WTF?

Somehow this is legal.

We need to starting doing this every line rush, even if the puck isn’t anywhere close to the goal. Home base slides are safe now apparently.