• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That play on 4th and 1 that Rhule "wanted" instead? Yeah, that wouldn't have worked, and Cam made the right decision the play called for.

Saca312

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I just find it hard to believe that one of our guys missed a block…

Well I know its grainy but 3 people in fact missed their block so just look at the sea of red makes it easier(thanks for the contrast Buffalo).

Then check out the DB on RA and justify the throw either. No one is fooled by anything of ours. Then make sure to check out whoever it is trailing the Db thus making damn sure he and another defender would be coming anyway b/c who knows wtf that guys purpose in life is.

Looks like he is trying to beat the corner to the pick 6...I mean really check out that frame where our WR looking 

panthersShitPlay.jpg

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

My biggest take away from all of that is Rhule is cool with throwing his own players under the bus. Obviously it is a small attempt to save his own ass in some way shape or form. He is not an NFL level leader. He can lead a medium sized college program as he had proven but right now we see that is his ceiling. He should go back to that and leave the NFL head coaching to real actual NFL capable head coaches.