• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could this team beat the 2001 or 2010 teams?

KillerKat

Which is worse?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• 2001 Panthers
    • 2010 Panthers
    • 2021 Panthers

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

You did selectively take away the defenders that were far, far better than our current ones.

I just pointed out the holes on that Defense. I still don't know who on that defense I'd view as a major upgrade on this team except Charles Johnson and even then Burns and Reddick are probably better pass rushers but Johnson was such a complete DE.

Seriously who did I omit thats far far better than their current counterpart? Hardy hadn't burst onto the scene yet, Beason was playing OLB but I'd take him in the middle over Carter, Gamble was great but I can't say he's better than Gilmore. James Anderson was JAG and nothing else jumped out at me looking over the roster.

Chill guys, we do have wins this year. The pure "below average but not awful" talent is there.

I credit the drop off mostly to analytics exposing Rhule and him unable to adjust. His system simply depends on out-talenting the opponents, great in collage if you are a good recruiter but does not work at this level.

Edited by Thorrez