• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I guess no one is excited about Kubiak or Groh

top dawg

27 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Kubiak is the definition of mediocre 

Kubiak only has ONE year as a OC, the soul reason why is his dad-da "retired" late in the process. The viking had to pick someone already on the team and I bet his paw told them "my son is the one". They wanted to keep the O in the same system. The guy has the best RB and 2WR combo for the whole league and still the results were mid-pack-ish. I give Kirk poo for being a slightly a better Sam Bradford, but he is about the 12th best QB overall. He knows the market and takes teams for a ride to the top paid, which is no reason to hate they guy. Viking even had a good TE group as well. That lineup should be around top 5 in most, not 15 here and there. JJ broke a couple of Randy Moss records and cook is a top 3 RB on everyones notes(top2 on smart ones), and Adam has put up insane numbers for the last 5 years running.