• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Bring Highly Touted Goalie Prospect, Pyotr Kochetkov, to North America

MillionDollarCam

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He’s probably closer to 6’1” or 6’2”, he’s definitely on the smaller side.

I asked Walt Ruff on Twitter if he could help solve the mystery. He responded that he will look into it and see what he can find out. It makes sense that he would be listed larger in pre-draft reports since he is from Russia. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

I asked Walt Ruff on Twitter if he could help solve the mystery. He responded that he will look into it and see what he can find out. It makes sense that he would be listed larger in pre-draft reports since he is from Russia. 

I definitely don’t think he’s taller than 6’3”, I’ve watched a few of the Wolves games and he looks smaller than that. I also don’t think he’s 6’0” though, maybe without skates?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t think they’ll call up Kochetkov unless there is an injury but I’d love to see him get a chance to take one of the spots next year. Hopefully Kochetkov and Drury are full timers next year.

Conspiracy brain but I think RBA is looking for his Cam. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t think they’ll call up Kochetkov unless there is an injury but I’d love to see him get a chance to take one of the spots next year. Hopefully Kochetkov and Drury are full timers next year.

I agree they probably don't call him up this year. I really don't think they neeed to. As long as Rants can be serviceable down the stretch. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, panthers81 said:

I agree they probably don't call him up this year. I really don't think they neeed to. As long as Rants can be serviceable down the stretch. 

Would bringing him up be out of the question after we clinched the Division for a game or two? Would think not, right? 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Another win last night for Kochetkov and he also tried to fight.

He is now 9-0-1 with a .935 save % and a 1.80 GAA, he also has one 

He's legit...young has fire. Bring em up! Canes might not have a choice after a few more like this. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1