• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are your thoughts of the "going all in" approach that the Rams took?

18 hours ago, unicar15 said:

I think swinging for a QB is a good move (especially this year with our draft options). But Tepper is about to get a serious dose of reality when star QBs give his coach the stiff arm. 

This already happened with us trying to get Stafford last year lmao.  Now that Rhule has further proven his incompetence, no one will want to come here until he’s gone.  You really want to come here with a poo head coach, poo o-line, Robby Anderson as your #2, no real TE’s and an oft-injured CMac??  Nah, no one wants to come to this literal dumpster fire of an org with Rhule at helm

Honestly, I want to reach the point where this team is considered a consistent playoff team with valid chances to go deep into them or to win it all. Going "All In", yeah, it can definitely help to buy you a championship (combined with a little luck of course) but it generally doesn't lead to being there consistently. That being said, I can't really say I could really fault teams on doing it either.