• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team is still very average

1 hour ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

Let’s be real…we have some talent but it’s still average. This team last year at times couldn’t beat the worst teams in the league and could have lost to our 01 and 10 teams. Just keeping things in perspective. 

….and Rhule is still the coach 

Stick to hockey. No pun intended. 

16 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Stick to hockey. No pun intended. 

It’s funny, been a season ticket holder for the panthers since Clemson 95. Paid for and sat through great teams and utter poo. This team last year gave me no hope. I know football budro. I’ll do both 

Edited by Lets go get it Canes
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

It’s funny, been a season ticket holder for the panthers since Clemson 95. Paid for and sat through great teams and utter poo. This team last year gave me know hope. I know football budro. I’ll do both 

Sorry dude, I was just joking around with the hockey joke. I meant no offense. Maybe I should have said "pun intended" instead of "no pun intended." I never remember which way that goes.  

• Beer 1

55 minutes ago, stirs said:

OP  aka  Wet Blanket

Haha,

OP must be some sort of optimist!  

He's calling the Panthers, a team with the worst record in their division, 3rd worst record in the NFC, and 5th worst record in the NFL (during the last 5 years) "still average".

Panthers definitely appear to have improved this off season, but "still average"?

Nah, Panthers have to achieve mediocre before they can claim to be "still average".

TL/DR:  OP deserves a Homer Award for claims that the Panthers are "Still Average".

what if i told you you're getting a homer award? - What If I Told You |  Meme Generator

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

Let’s be real…we have some talent but it’s still average. This team last year at times couldn’t beat the worst teams in the league and could have lost to our 01 and 10 teams. Just keeping things in perspective. 

Dont know why you were pooped on so much. In this league, a team is only as good as it’s QB. 

• Beer 1