• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes Acquire Max Domi From Blue Jackets For Prospect

MillionDollarCam

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Lorentz and a combination of Stepan and Jarvis.

Jarvis’ body might not be ready for the full time gauntlet of playoff hockey.

I have not been impress with Lorentz, especially last night. He works hard and is fine for a fourth line, but I think he needs some time in the AHL to hone technique. We need everyone scoring right now and nobody is. But whats more he was lost as fug last night running with another slow guy like Staal. Jarvis I’m fine with, but stop putting him on the first line. He doesn’t mesh with Aho and TT. He will in the future, but he needs to get his fundamentals down.

I hope with Domi we can put Nino on the first line, Domi will bring speed to the third line. 

Domi is a good addition, another healthy assist machine but he’s D sucks. We have to put him in a position he can 2 way cause it’s pretty much mandatory you can 2 way on this team. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

I have not been impress with Lorentz, especially last night. He works hard and is fine for a fourth line, but I think he needs some time in the AHL to hone technique. We need everyone scoring right now and nobody is. But whats more he was lost as fug last night running with another slow guy like Staal. Jarvis I’m fine with, but stop putting him on the first line. He doesn’t mesh with Aho and TT. He will in the future, but he needs to get his fundamentals down.

I hope with Domi we can put Nino on the first line, Domi will bring speed to the third line. 

Domi is a good addition, another healthy assist machine but he’s D sucks. We have to put him in a position he can 2 way cause it’s pretty much mandatory you can 2 way on this team. 

To me, Lorentz is Foegele but with worse hands. So basically that means he’s a fourth like grinder. Unfortunately for him, this roster isn’t set up that way.

Domi will be somewhere in the top 9, just not exactly sure where. He definitely gives us more options.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

To me, Lorentz is Foegele but with worse hands. So basically that means he’s a fourth like grinder. Unfortunately for him, this roster isn’t set up that way.

Domi will be somewhere in the top 9, just not exactly sure where. He definitely gives us more options.

I think he needs to go on the Staal line. Fast desperately needs someone else… fast, to compliment him. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1