• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4/10 Ducks @ Canes

Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

First shot = one goal, gotta keep this up. Hopefully Freddie being forced in tonight is a wake up call.

Goal 2 Staal as I post. 

Can’t get complacent though. Ducks ain’t much right now, gotta use it as a building block. 

Watching the Canes play lately makes me also think they are trying to avoid big time injuries like we had last season when we were already clinched.... good start tonight.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Watching the Canes play lately makes me also think they are trying to avoid big time injuries like we had last season when we were already clinched.... good start tonight.

Honestly I’m seriously wondering at this point if we aren’t aiming for the #2 spot so we don’t have to play Boston or the Caps in round one.

(though we did sweep Boston, caps might have our number.)

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Honestly I’m seriously wondering at this point if we aren’t aiming for the #2 spot so we don’t have to play Boston or the Caps in round one.

(though we did sweep Boston, caps might have our number.)

Wouldn't surprise me, or the injury angle last season we had a number of key guys beat to crap when the playoffs started and Slavin was never at more than maybe 60% for the playoffs.... (Call me naive but he's the second most important player on the team IMO)

• Pie 1

I feel like not that we can cap space wise we need to take the rook up and rest our goalies. They are so stupidly slow right now. If he sucks, hey, he gets some NHL action. If he’s good maybe someone needs to rest up extra long. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Happy for Staal, he struggled early and I had cancelled him thinking he was done… glad to be wrong.

I think that’s a good momentum builder, however goalie is incredibly suspect in my mind currently. Either they are playing at half speed in preparation for the playoffs or we are going to have to make a move. 

• Pie 1