• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs planes thread

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I don't think I'm going to waste any more typing on this guy, he just keeps referring to "draft comparisons" and box line stats (which it should be noted that Svechnikov would go #1 overall in a 2018 hindsight draft.

37 would a million percent go 1. No doubt 

I don't think I'm going to waste any more typing on this guy, he just keeps referring to "draft comparisons" and box line stats (which it should be noted that Svechnikov would go #1 overall in a 2018 hindsight draft.

I wouldn’t waste anymore time either.  Its some dude named Matt. Dude gets angry at the drop of a hat. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

37 would a million percent go 1. No doubt 

Agreed, Floppin made another good point about the Ovi fight... At the time Svech was probably not even 180 pounds.... currently I'd guess he's up to about 210-215 and I'd be surprised if he doesn't get his playing weight up to around 225-230 he has the frame for it, when he does trust and believe he will be an unstoppable force.

• Pie 2

It's almost like we had a global pandemic that made his second and third seasons only have a combined 120 games.... And severely limited NHL practice... even this season *nope that totally wouldn't hinder any young players development*

Jespari K was drafted the pick after him....

You give off a preeminent vibe of someone who isn't a real hockey fan and/or is under the age of 18.

I brought facts/stats to an opinionated discussion. You brought excuses, and "he's young, he'll get better." to the discussion. Rough man. Rough. 

• Poo 1

Yeah, nothing like bringing facts/stats/and actual draft analysis for my reason why I look at him differently than you to a discussion about a guy instead of opinions and he's young. Watch out. Woof. This is horrific. 

Edited by NCTHFL0567
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Yeah, nothing like bringing facts/stats/and actual draft analysis for my reason why I look at him differently than you to a discussion about a guy instead of opinions and he's young. Watch out. Woof. This is horrific. 

Dude. The fact the 37 gets you this upset means you need to get out. Svech is the tits and you are THE ONLY PERSON that doesn’t like him. 

• Flames 1

Svech is a very good young player who we have signed for a long time. He’s shown progress and the ability to learn in all phases of his game. If someone was being reasonable point to a weak spot it’d be Necas but he’s just having a slump year and will go through the same progression as Svech. 

This team is not a 50 goal player team. It’s system is not design for that. You could take a 50 goal player and put them on our team and they drop down to Aho numbers. 

Simple facts are being overlooked in this conversation.

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Dude. The fact the 37 gets you this upset means you need to get out. Svech is the tits and you are THE ONLY PERSON that doesn’t like him. 

Hes going on my ignore list.... Dude very obviously doesn't watch hockey. His entire argument is "draft hype" and quite frankly his comparisons to other Russian players leads me to believe his hatred is due to nationality hate because of current world events.

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Svech is a very good young player who we have signed for a long time. He’s shown progress and the ability to learn in all phases of his game. If someone was being reasonable point to a weak spot it’d be Necas but he’s just having a slump year and will go through the same progression as Svech. 

This team is not a 50 goal player team. It’s system is not design for that. You could take a 50 goal player and put them on our team and they drop down to Aho numbers. 

Simple facts are being overlooked in this conversation.

I broached that topic twice earlier in the thread, pointing out our system simply won't allow it.