• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils *12:30 puck drop*

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, Snake said:

Welp this game is over. We played like crap once again but at least the rookie looks promising because he's getting zero help. 

And he's legit 6'3. Best news of the day. Glad to see him called up. Now Anderson needs to get healthy, and I never want to see JAG Raanta again. 

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

And he's legit 6'3. Best news of the day. Glad to see him called up. Now Anderson needs to get healthy, and I never want to see JAG Raanta again. 

I would worry more that our line can't even score on the devil's more than Raantas play. We should have had 3 goals by now. 

Just now, Snake said:

I would worry more that our line can't even score on the devil's more than Raantas play. We should have had 3 goals by now. 

That's been a common theme the past month or two. I expected it during the Playoffs since we usually suck in the Offs on the PP and consistently getting pucks in the nets at some point. But not this early. Oh well. Happy about the goalie situation if it's Anderson and Pyotr. 

1 minute ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

That's been a common theme the past month or two. I expected it during the Playoffs since we usually suck in the Offs on the PP and consistently getting pucks in the nets at some point. But not this early. Oh well. Happy about the goalie situation if it's Anderson and Pyotr. 

It's going to be the cause of our first game exist if we don't pick it up. I'm not sure we have a pure scorer on this team. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's going to be the cause of our first game exist if we don't pick it up. I'm not sure we have a pure scorer on this team. 

Ha. I'm not getting into this again. The guy that quoted you gets in his feelings about this. So I'm not doing it again.