• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To jake lovers..

Carolinafan320

please understand that jake is the main reason that we will not be in the playoffs this year..he's washed up and past his prime now..he no longer has the ability to lead our team to victory or control the offense.. when under pressure he looks worse than most college QB's..and his arm strength and accuracy is also gone.. he has not been the same QB since he came back from surgery..just understand that he was a good QB for our franchise in the past and he will always be remembered, but now its time to move on and think about our future starting QB as we look to make next season a better one..

please understand that jake is the main reason that we will not be in the playoffs this year..he's washed up and past his prime now..he no longer has the ability to lead our team to victory or control the offense.. when under pressure he looks worse than most college QB's..and his arm strength and accuracy is also gone.. he has not been the same QB since he came back from surgery..just understand that he was a good QB for our franchise in the past and he will always be remembered, but now its time to move on and think about our future starting QB as we look to make next season a better one..

His arm strength looked as good as always at camp this year. His accuracy has always been questionable. He's mid 30's. Few QBs play until much older than that so we definitely need to look for a future QB. Most of the debate is not about love for Delhomme as much as it's about whether of not there is a better QB on our roster.

His arm strength looked as good as always at camp this year. His accuracy has always been questionable. He's mid 30's. Few QBs play until much older than that so we definitely need to look for a future QB. Most of the debate is not about love for Delhomme as much as it's about whether of not there is a better QB on our roster.

lmfao..you've got to be kidding me..

his arm strength is non-existant..i never see him pass the ball with any kind of authority..

and there are still SOME retards out there who thinks he belongs as our starting QB..

Jake is washed up but I don't hate him for it. He is what he is and he can't do nothing about it. I am disappointed in Fox for Jake being in there. If Jake, in his present condition, is the best we have then shame on Fox for not being better prepared. If Fox is leaving him in because of stubbornness then again shame on Fox. When Jake is playing I will support him, I won't like the poor play but will support him. I do not support Fox for the mess he has us in though. If he looses his job over this: "It is what it is"

lmfao..you've got to be kidding me..

his arm strength is non-existant..i never see him pass the ball with any kind of authority..

and there are still SOME retards out there who thinks he belongs as our starting QB..

You see what you want to see. Because you don't look for it, you don't see "him pass the ball with any kind of authority". There are stronger arms and there are weaker.

The "RETARDS" out there that think he belongs as our starter are probably the ones who take a serious look at the alternatives.

BTW - He seems to have more problem with overthrows than underthrows. Just my observation.

Here's what Moose had to say. Sorry but, I'll take his word over yours.

Muhammad insists not much has changed with Delhomme.

His confidence hasn’t wavered.

His arm strength remains.

And he’s still the unquestioned leader of this team.

Im cool with that. I am not blind enough to think Jake is some amazing QB waiting to bust out....

But REMEMBER- Jake was the reason we were in the SB and have been contenders for years.....

Its just time to move on.

Archived