• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN "Future" Power Rankings/Ratings

kungfoodude

10 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Donte has talent. 

Horn looked good, but we haven't seen enought to really know he does.

I wouldn't say CJ, Taylor or Melvin have shown talent in the NFL.  For CJ and Taylor, there's just potential talent.  Until they show it...it isn't there.

Well, I do believe in the talent level. Most of those guys were productive in college and have tested well athletically. But talent only goes so far in the NFL. You really need a lot more than just natural talent.

I don't think CJ Henderson has shown that he is that interested in professional football yet. Taylor and Horn are just younger guys that we have to see what they have. 

I do think the ceiling is very high for them, I will say that.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Most of those guys were productive in college and have tested well athletically. But talent only goes so far in the NFL. You really need a lot more than just natural talent.

I don't think CJ Henderson has shown that he is that interested in professional football yet. Taylor and Horn are just younger guys that we have to see what they have. 

I do think the ceiling is very high for them, I will say that.

Just verbage. Melvin, CJ and Taylor haven't shown NFL level-talent.  They might develop.  Horn hasn't had much of a chance yet, so we'll see.  Donte's good, until he's not.

8 hours ago, poundaway said:

Just verbage. Melvin, CJ and Taylor haven't shown NFL level-talent.  They might develop.  Horn hasn't had much of a chance yet, so we'll see.  Donte's good, until he's not.

Disagree, cj showed good development his rookie season, then dealt with poo last year.  Im willing to see if he has the heart to fight, but he definitely has the skills needed, especially if jaycee can lock one side and donte takes the slot 

22 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Disagree, cj showed good development his rookie season, then dealt with poo last year.  Im willing to see if he has the heart to fight, but he definitely has the skills needed, especially if jaycee can lock one side and donte takes the slot 

I agree with  watching to see if CJ  develops.   He had a pretty bad last year with allowing 25 receptions on 34 targets with 2 passes deflected. 

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, poundaway said:

Yeah, Donte is likely to always be streaky. Not sure I would have given him that contract but he is probably the biggest ball hawk at CB the franchise has ever had. I will give him that.

• Pie 1