• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else is jumping on another Teams bandwagon for the rest of the year?

MVP23

Panthers above all

I also pull for State and Wake, where I went to school, and LSU, which is where my wife went.

And I pull for Concord High School, state champs a few years ago but are now a .500 team.

It's been a really terrible football year for me. But I'm damned if I will pull for another team.

I've gotten to the point where my friends asked me to go to lunch today during the game, and I went instead of watching every minute of it.

And the worse they suck the less I will care. I don't track stats and I have no idea who we have at DT right now.

But rooting for another team is a low thing to do. Usually people that enjoy the panthers so much that they would join a message board aren't bandwagoners.

Panthers have my undying loyality (even tho right now they don't deserve it) so the thought of "pulling" for another team is foreign to me.

I enjoyed watching the Titans play today and currently enjoying the slugfest that is SNF but thats because I enjoy watching football.

I won't go jumping on another team's bandwagon, but there's a hell of a lot to pull against in the NFL. I may not get any enjoyment out of the Panthers this year, but I can always enjoy watching the Cowboys, Patriots, and Dolphins lose. I can always enjoy watching Tony Romo drop the ball, or TO get his clocked cleaned by a free safety. With any luck we might even get to see Chad 85 get suspended for his stupid joke trying to bribe the ref for a buck. There's still plenty of justice that could be served in the NFL for the rest of this season.

Of course, a lot of that's a pipe dream, but we can always hope.

I only Pull for the Panthers...... Yea we suck but there is always next year. This thread is whats wrong with alot of our fans.

I concur.

Only way Ill be cheering for another team is if Fox is still here next year with Jake as the starter.

Then you were never a Panthers fan to begin with. You just don't cheer for another team no matter what, even if you're not happy with them sucking. And before you jump into conclusion, I'm not saying it ok to lose & not cheer for that. I'm just saying it not right to root for another team just because you're not happy with one or two people on the team.

Panthers will still be my fav, but I know it will be yet another tanked season so there's no point in rooting for them.

Then don't root for them anymore if you can root for them if they tanked again next year. So much for calling Panthers your fav. team, but then won't root for them to win at all even when they're tanking. True fans never root for another team no matter what. :dupe:

I concur.

Then you were never a Panthers fan to begin with. You just don't cheer for another team no matter what, even if you're not happy with them sucking. And before you jump into conclusion, I'm not saying it ok to lose & not cheer for that. I'm just saying it not right to root for another team just because you're not happy with one or two people on the team.

Then don't root for them anymore if you can root for them if they tanked again next year. So much for calling Panthers your fav. team, but then won't root for them to win at all even when they're tanking. True fans never root for another team no matter what. :dupe:

You can take your true fan bullsh*t and shove it far up your ass.

My list goes

NFC

Panthers (#1 still going to the bar to watch them)

Redskins (I go to Auburn and they have alot of Auburn players, also my gf's team)

Tampa Bay (Only for right now because they suck so bad, I don't want the nfc south to look like ass)

AFC

Titans (I'm from TN)

Jaguars (Jack Del Rio, started in 95 like us, and they are cats like us)

Patriots (I just like watching Tom Brady play football)

I will never buy any other team's crap and I won't act like any other team is my team

Archived