• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI article on Baker injury..Didn't know a lot about Baker but seems he once suffered the same injury (or cause) as our former QB1

B_Eazi

3 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

If it's one thing I can salute Robbie Anderson for it's this. Yeah he's dropped alot of balls but he's also been the recipient of quite a few hospital balls the last two seasons. 

Dude has gotten absolutely drilled. Mind you he looks like he weighs about 112 lbs so that might just make it look a certain way.

Yeah like I said. Any WR making career decisions over doing their job is a bitch. It's your job to take the toughest shots sometimes. 

A lot of this is on coaching, you need to know your players and either don't call this or make sure it will work (if the means talking up how tough the player is, promise a TD route later or anything in-between). I'm going to guess this was an old school tough guy in charge that thinks players are Xs and all that is needed is yelling.