• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trading for a MLB

Catufb85

46 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Unless we eat 3/4 of his salary I agree. Even then, he's not a NFL starter in most peoples (not just huddlers) opinion.

To a lesser extent, the same could be said about Robbie. His contract is a lot higher than the talent he's shown. Even if last tear was a fluke, his ceiling is WR2, and he's on the books for $11M this year and $10 in dead cap next season. 

WR 1 Money -- 20M

Robbie -- 11M 

He's right where he's supposed to be, we don't have ANYTHING on this roster that steps into a number two role at the moment: TMJ is the only one with that potential, Higgins / Smith are WR 3/4 guys atm. 

I like Smith's potential, but there is a lot ahead of him, he may not reach it here, but he is solid depth. I see WR fairly early next draft, off-ball LB'er as well. 

• Pie 1

On 8/9/2022 at 1:31 PM, 4Corners said:

Like where is this stuff coming from 

Like... what do you mean...  Have you watched the offseason?  Do you think we carry 3 QBs?  Do you feel the Mike is our weak spot on the defense?  

Hasn't there been trade rumors for Darnold.  Roquan literally requested to be traded.  

Either you are out of the loop thinking this "hypothetical" question is too far fetched to give your point.. Or maybe just keep the poo comment to yourself. 

• Poo 1