• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule on practice reps

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

why do you have so much blind trust in rhule?  Its so weird

I don't have trust in Rhule. I like McAdoo and Campen and Wilkes etc. I think they will do a good job if Rhule stays in his lane and is the rah rah process guy we might be fine.

Edited by panthers55

7 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

No you missed the point. Preseason isn't as important and you think which is why players and coaches got rid of it. That and having one more regular season game means more money for both.

Truly I am a spectator watching so of course I don't have any way ro know what they are thinking. I am just not triggered by what is happened as many of you guys seem to be.

Incorrect, it’s pointless to coaching staffs who have their poo together and their depth chart and competitions figured out. For Matt Rhule, he could probably use five preseason games the way he’s dragging these competitions on.

That’s fine not to be triggered, but your team hasn’t been to the playoffs in four years, how long can you sit in the house that’s on fire and say everything is fine?

This Is Fine GIF

Rhule was supposedly known for turning programs around, improving them each year, where exactly did you see the improvement from when we went 5-11 in 2020 to 5-12 in 2021?

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Beer 1

This is textbook straight out of college, for those that follow college football, teams will start naming their starting QB’s this week, about a week and a half to two weeks before the first game.

In the NFL, you rarely see that. I’d argue that most competitions are over by the end of preseason week one.

This is still a college coach doing college coach stuff.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Incorrect, it’s pointless to coaching staffs who have their poo together and their depth chart and competitions figured out. For Matt Rhule, he could probably use five preseason games the way he’s dragging these competitions on.

That’s fine not to be triggered, but your team hasn’t been to the playoffs in four years, how long can you sit in the house that’s on fire and say everything is fine?

This Is Fine GIF

Rhule was supposedly known for turning programs around, improving them each year, where exactly did you see the improvement from when we went 5-11 in 2020 to 5-12 in 2021?

Last year was a dumpster fire. If things hadn't really changed around there would be little reason for optimism. Fortunately they have.

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

PJ is going to be stashed on the PS and if Darnold and Baker were both hurt he would likely be promoted to the active squad and start over Corral unless Matt really improves.

If that's already decided, then giving him developmental time over a rookie is pretty dumb.

Just now, panthers55 said:

Last year was a dumpster fire. If things hadn't really changed around there would be little reason for optimism. Fortunately they have.

A dumpster fire that who created? Obviously the CMC injury was no one’s fault… but this organization: Tepper, Fitterer, and Rhule made the conscientious decision to go out and acquire Sam Darnold and then pick up his fifth year option before seeing him play a game.

That’s called self inflicted damage.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

This is textbook straight out of college, for those that follow college football, teams will start naming their starting QB’s this week, about a week and a half to two weeks before the first game.

In the NFL, you rarely see that. I’d argue that most competitions are over by the end of preseason week one.

This is still a college coach doing college coach stuff.

The "competition" should have been over the day Baker signed his contract.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

A dumpster fire that who created? Obviously the CMC injury was no one’s fault… but this organization: Tepper, Fitterer, and Rhule made the conscientious decision to go out and acquire Sam Darnold and then pick up his fifth year option before seeing him play a game.

That’s called self inflicted damage.

I just dont get his blind allegiance to his team when they have continually tripped on their dicks in just about every move they have mad

• Pie 1