• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Player snap counts vs Commanders

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Michael Jordan is being developed for depth, but I think that Mays' play could send Jordan into the #4 G role--and since he does not play C (to the best of my knowledge) it could mean getting cut. Jordan is one of those head-scratchers that must have pictures of Rhule with a goat.

Makes no sense, some guys have to earn every little rep they get, some guys Rhule tries to force into success because he had a hunch he can't admit was wrong

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

56 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Linebackers might actually be a pleasant surprise with these pickups. Littleton is gonna be a fan favorite and a leader by week 5 I think

duke Dawson is a former second round pick only issue is that he has been injured almost every season. if he could stay healthy, could be a steal pickup

• Beer 1

37 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Jordan and Elflein shouldn’t see the field. Against Washington’s starters they looked like trash. Jordan literally got picked up and run back into Baker. Elflein olé’ da rusher right up the gut. Erving was again terrible as well. Sam got one pass on the second drive and would have gotten deleted if he held on any longer. Erving decided to help the RG and decided to let two guys including his DE have a free run.

Both Jordan and Elflein need to be backups and not starters. I'm hopeful the coaching staff comes to this realization once they see the tape of this game. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Both Jordan and Elflein need to be backups and not starters. I'm hopeful the coaching staff comes to this realization once they see the tape of this game. 

There is no way they can look at that tape and justify any of the mistakes those two made. It's also consistent of traits they've displayed throughout their whole careers, they aren't getting better no matter who coaches them. 

I think what really chaps my ass is, though we are fans, we still see obvious flaws in their games.  It isn't that we dislike them because we just don't want to like them.  They cannot be effective starters.  Worse than that is we actually have players that aren't just marginally better but leaps and bounds better.  Younger, Stronger and more versatile.   

Outside of having his ego ruined.  Rhule can't be this blind, than again he is. 

• Pie 1