• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Panthers expected to name Baker Mayfield Week 1 starter.

hepcat

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Directly above that...

The rest of the post had a pretty condescending tone as well.

Also, from earlier...

So...yeah 😕

This is what the complaint was about, and I'm having to engage myself to highlight it.

Conversations, and even disagreement, with intelligent people can be civil and enjoyable.

This? Not so much.

You highlighted me saying it's a dumb "argument"  

Trying to confuse it with what you do...

While you make weakly hidden personal attacks about ppl intelligence that disagree with your opinion daily... I was talking about dudes argument not him personally..

Do you see the difference king?? (That's condescending) Since I don't think you can truly recognize it anymore...

But Reality check.. 

You have let your minions on here gas your head up to the point where any disagreement with your opinion.. Is just the spewing of unintelligent ppl.. Your words not mine... When does the search for pie ends and you actually engage in a conversation where you acknowledge good points.. And provide something other then bad analogies and your 50 years of football watching as proof of your opinion being law..

Lol

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You highlighted me saying it's a dumb "argument"  

Trying to confuse it with what you do...

While you make weakly hidden personal attacks about ppl intelligence that disagree with your opinion daily... I was talking about dudes argument not him personally..

Do you see the difference king?? (That's condescending) Since I don't think you can truly recognize it anymore...

But Reality check.. 

You have let your minions on here gas your head up to the point where any disagreement with your opinion.. Is just the spewing of unintelligent ppl.. Your words not mine... When does the search for pie ends and you actually engage in a conversation where you acknowledge good points.. And provide something other then bad analogies and your 50 years of football watching as proof of your opinion being law..

Lol

Minions?

So now, people who agree with me are minions?

Yikes 😬

Truth be told, there are plenty of people on here with good football intelligence and as a result, lots of good discussion to be had.

But that certainly isn't what's happening in this topic...at least not anymore.

• Poo 1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Minions?

So now, people who agree with me are minions?

Yikes 😬

Truth be told, there are plenty of people on here with good football intelligence and as a result, lots of good discussion to be had.

But that certainly isn't what's happening in this topic...at least not anymore.

No just your group of cult followers that have allowed you to cultivate this personality...

I would absolutely love to see the topic where you had a debate and either admitted being wrong or didn't insult the person that disagreed with you.. I haven't seen that Scot in years.. 

And all the "this isn't a conversation worth your time poo" while still "in it" is very convincing..

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

No just your group of cult followers that have allowed you to cultivate this personality...

I would absolutely love to see the topic where you had a debate and either admitted being wrong or didn't insult the person that disagreed with you.. I haven't seen that Scot in years.. 

And all the "this isn't a conversation worth your time poo" while still "in it" is very convincing.

Nah. Pretty share to say this one's gone to hell.

As to topics with good debates, just click. I've been in plenty. They just tend to not be with guys who spend time talking football rather than other stuff.

And to be clear, I have neither "followers" nor "minions". That's as insane a suggestion as I've heard in a while.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. Pretty share to say this one's gone to hell.

As to topics with good debates, just click. I've been in plenty. They just tend to not be with guys who spend time talking football rather than other stuff.

And to be clear, I have neither "followers" nor "minions". That's as insane a suggestion as I've heard in a while.

Oh like house building or Tommy Wiseu references.. That's keeping it on football..

Lol

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Analogies, used to explain and illustrate...

You could've just used football analogies or actual facts as well... Since you stick with  football in football conversations/debate... Maybe use a football movie for a good analogy.. 

Lol

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You could've just used football analogies or actual facts as well... Since you stick with  football in football conversations/debate... Maybe use a football movie for a good analogy.. 

Lol

Tried to come up with a good football movie analogy for how this thread turned, but as far as I know there aren't any football movies starring Pauly Shore 😕

(or Tommy Wiseau)

Edited by Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tried to come up with a good football movie analogy for how this thread turned, but as far as I know there aren't any football movies starring Pauly Shore 😕

There is a football movie  with Burt Reynolds.. Just use the Norm McDonald's version from SNL and you got something... I see how you avoided talking about using actual facts..hmmmmm!!

Also let's make it clear that other ppl called you out for you internet persona in this thread and that's when it turned..

Edited by WOW!!

21 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

There is a football movie  with Burt Reynolds.. Just use the Norm McDonald's version from SNL and you got something... I see how you avoided talking about using actual facts..hmmmmm!!

Also let's make it clear that other ppl called you out for you internet persona in this thread and that's when it turned..

Yeah, you've...seriously gone off the rails here 😬