• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They knew more about our QB than we knew about their team

Cam's New Arm

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You watched the game and that’s what you came away with? I’m just going to assume you didn’t watch.  

Brisset>Baker you're a fool if you think Baker is a starter in the NFL.... Let alone good? We have some dumb fans and I'm tired of it. Bet you're the type of guy to want Daniel Jones and Rhule to stick around next year. #IDIOT

• Poo 5

7 minutes ago, roaddog96 said:

1. Started Bozeman instead of Elflein, since that was the C that Baker worked with all TC. Maybe we don't have 5 fumbled snaps in a game.

2. Utilize Christian McCaffery (Never thought I'd see a game where CMC would only have 3 touches in a half.)

3. Manage game situations (It's year 3, by now you should know how the game is going).

4. Maintain run/pass balance (We're supposed to be a running team, but forgot that we can actually run the ball. Helps slow the rush down. Gets your O-Line going and your defense a chance to rest)

5.  Ickey should've been given help from the jump (The fact that they left Ickey one on one with the best RE in football is criminal, idc how much potential he has).

6. What happened to the aggressive D? We played vanilla as hell compared to some of the exotic blitz packages we saw last year that wreaked some havoc.

I mean, its a lot more he could've done but that came to me immediately. 

But aside from all of that… what could he have done differently??? (sarcasm) 

• Pie 1

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

Brisset>Baker you're a fool if you think Baker is a starter in the NFL.... Let alone good? We have some dumb fans and I'm tired of it. Bet you're the type of guy to want Daniel Jones and Rhule to stick around next year. #IDIOT

Stop crying and grow up. Baker rallied this team with CMC. He had a game winning drive in which Rhule made them settle for a FG and then our “#2 defense” let them go right down the field. Is Trubisky better than Burrow because Burrow started off bad and lost to him? You are just crying because we didn’t get the win. Look at our OL play (first half), run defense (how many YAC did they average) and Rhule’s dumb decision to settle for a FG. Give me something legit instead of crying because we lost and blaming it on the QB who almost willed us a win we had no business getting. 

• Flames 3

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Stop crying and grow up. Baker rallied this team with CMC. He had a game winning drive in which Rhule made them settle for a FG and then our “#2 defense” let them go right down the field. Is Trubisky better than Burrow because Burrow started off bad and lost to him? You are just crying because we didn’t get the win. Look at our OL play (first half), run defense (how many YAC did they average) and Rhule’s dumb decision to settle for a FG. Give me something legit instead of crying because we lost and blaming it on the QB who almost willed us a win we had no business getting. 

Im going to be right again and you will give me more excuses. Go look at my post compared to you clown. Delete your account. Baker sucks and Rhule sucks.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Im going to be right again and you will give me more excuses. Go look at my post compared to you clown. Delete your account. Baker sucks and Rhule sucks.

You compared me to a clown?  How rude.  I'm just saying this isn't the game to blame Baker after he woke up the second half and got us the lead late in the 4th.  That's why I'm assuming you didn't watch the game...  Either that or you just have no clue what you are talking about and regurgitate crap you read from other people like it's the truth.  I'm sure there will be games where he will play bad and then have fun blaming him.  I agree with Rhule sucking and I think a large portion of this loss can be blamed on him.

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You compared me to a clown?  How rude.  I'm just saying this isn't the game to blame Baker after he woke up the second half and got us the lead late in the 4th.  That's why I'm assuming you didn't watch the game...  Either that or you just have no clue what you are talking about and regurgitate crap you read from other people like it's the truth.  I'm sure there will be games where he will play bad and then have fun blaming him.  I agree with Rhule sucking and I think a large portion of this loss can be blamed on him.

Baker sucks and got outplayed by Jacoby Brisset. You are right you are worse than a clown you are an idiot. 

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Not played for the FG when we got deep in the RZ. Our offense was clicking and he went up the middle to setup a FG and let our struggling defense try to win the game. Conservative coaching doesn’t work in this league. Let Baker or CMC try to get it in the end zone then settle for a FG if you can’t. 

Well… they did waste a down with the botched snap. Second down was a run stuff so you couldn’t really risk throwing the  ball on third & long. 

2 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Well… they did waste a down with the botched snap. Second down was a run stuff so you couldn’t really risk throwing the  ball on third & long. 

A botched snap which was the 4th one from Elf, who shouldn't have been starting.  Throw that in with the fact Rhule wanted to play musical QBs and OL through TC and the preseason it still falls back on him.  He did power I CMC up the middle to line up the FG because he was playing conservative.  At least let your QB have an attempt in the endzone after he was torching the Browns the past 2 drives.  We had momentum and Rhule slowed it down.

18 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Baker sucks and got outplayed by Jacoby Brisset. You are right you are worse than a clown you are an idiot. 

Again if you think that you didn't watch the game.  Baker had more yards on less attempts with a higher completion % and a better rating.  He had one INT, but 2 TDs to Brisset's 1.  Baker also got sacked 4 times more with a much inferior defense and run game.   Keep up with the name calling it shows you have no merit to your argument.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Again if you think that you didn't watch the game.  Baker had more yards on less attempts with a higher completion % and a better rating.  He had one INT, but 2 TDs to Brisset's 1.  Baker also got sacked 4 times more with a much inferior defense and run game.   Keep up with the name calling it shows you have no merit to your argument.

Why couldn't he beat Brisset then?

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Mitch is much better than Mayfield

Oh know don't pivot.  Your logic that Brisset is better than Baker because his team won would imply Mitch is better than Burrow and Cousins is better than Rodgers.  See how it sounds when you use it with other teams....