• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be mad and hate.. but..

WOW!!

1 hour ago, Rocky Davis said:

I am just going to leave this thought here:

Does it really take a great coach to know that Ike would need help against Garrett today?  Look, I know sometimes you have to ask your players to bear down and go 1 on 1 with All-Pro players but you have to know you can't ask that a majority of the game.  I suppose it is "trial by fire" for Ike and hopefully he'll grow from it, but it's just common sense.  Fans don't get paid millions to understand the obvious. 

As a HC Rhule has to talk to his OC, Off Line coach, DC, etc. to all relate and come to a common conclusion on things that are so OBVIOUS.  It's poor game planning that we've seen for 3 years now.

If you were paying attention Ickey did have help quite a bit. Christensen helped on inside rushes and even on some of the pressures and sacks. Garrett is a probowler and we have a rookie and second year player. Yeah we took a beating at times but I though they improved as the game proceeded.

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

This is not true. The Browns drove down the field and kicked a walk off field goal for the win. Baker led a go ahead score drive.

They really didn't drive much at all. They started on the 25 and with a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty that is their own 40. He kicked from our own 48 so they drove the ball roughly 18 yards accounting for the line of scrimmage. They were gifted the win by that penalty.

Edited by panthers55