• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore Video

SteveSmithTD89

Highlight reels are great and all, but we'll have to see him in game time the rest of this year.. I love the guy, I really think he's got an accurate arm and lots of potential.

Also, who has said he has a weak arm? He threw plenty of nice strikes in that video on mid range passes...

Highlight reels are great and all, but we'll have to see him in game time the rest of this year.. I love the guy, I really think he's got an accurate arm and lots of potential.

Also, who has said he has a weak arm? He threw plenty of nice strikes in that video on mid range passes...

On one though Carter had two steps on a defender and had to come back for it at the 2 or 3 yard line. Moore was standing about the 45 so Moores range appears to be in the 55-60 limit. I think that is a little better then Jakes (there deep balls do look the same not the same result but look the same). Now I think Moores are far more accurate though. I think he is a better athlete all around then Jake its all if he can bring it together in his head.

That seemed as much a Rosario highlight reels as a Moore one. Lets hope this means Rosario (who has even gotten better since 07) will finally used up to his potential.

Dude fug that... get Barnidge some damn looks. The man knows how to play. A competent QB w/o tunnel vision could make that guy into the receiving threat that Witten is for the 'boys.

Dude f**k that... get Barnidge some damn looks. The man knows how to play. A competent QB w/o tunnel vision could make that guy into the receiving threat that Witten is for the 'boys.

I like Rosario's receiving ability more then Barnidge's. I think Gary has the potential to be more complete then either him or king at the moment Rosario is the better receiver.

I like Rosario's receiving ability more then Barnidge's. I think Gary has the potential to be more complete then either him or king at the moment Rosario is the better receiver.
What you're saying is that Barnidge has the potential to be a Tony Gonzalez caliber TE, but Rosario is the better choice at the moment because he has much more experience.

Makes perfect sense to me and I agree. :)

Rosario looks like as good as a tight end can be outside of a very few elites. Barnidge looks like he could be one of the elite tight ends though.

Archived