• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any changes?

scratched

Just to throw fuel on the fire... After looking absolutely abysmal on OFFENSE, how does the coaching staff not make 1 single change? I have not seen 1 change since the beginning of this season, and that bothers me. No business would be this terrible and not already be making changes. What does that say about our coaching staff and ownership? At what point will they at least make a position change? At least make it look like you care!

1 minute ago, scratched said:

Just to throw fuel on the fire... After looking absolutely abysmal on OFFENSE, how does the coaching staff not make 1 single change? I have not seen 1 change since the beginning of this season, and that bothers me. No business would be this terrible and not already be making changes. What does that say about our coaching staff and ownership? At what point will they at least make a position change? At least make it look like you care!

It is not them and never was them. It just all needs to click and bad luck. Throw in some cherrypicked stats and voila you have the magic of Rhule's tenure here. 

It is going to get a bit worse before it gets better. Even firing Rhule doesn't give us an OC worth calling plays the rest of the year. I'm fine with putting it all on MacAdoo just for the comic relief of watching him fold under the extra weight when he can't even call a decent game but it doesn't do more than get the pick we are already racing towards. 

Unless Rhule loses the lockerroom then it really is just wait and enjoy the ride in your way type situation.