• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ken Dorsey

CPcavedweller

16 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

He was detrimental to Cam? How? Mike Shula was the issue here. Dorsey's time with Josh Allen has proved that.

Allen went from a 52% completion in college to nearly 70% in the NFL and the front runner of the MVP race. The Bill's are scoring what seems like 40 points per game right now. 

His time here with Cam was not indicative of him. It was probably more of an indictment on Cam and Shula than anything.

He was definitely hated here as a qb coach.   Mostly because Cam always had the same strengths and weaknesses he came in with.   I believe he was also considered more of a yes man.

I mean im mot fighting for ken dorsey to be our guy but people thinking he hasn’t gained any experience or learned/changed things since being a QB coach is wild… if that’s what y’all are implying. I want a little more experience but I wouldn’t be mad if we interviewed the guy. But i do have others higher on my list of candidates.