• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article on McCaffrey addressing trade rumors...Fair warning, Christian looks a bit rough...

NorthTryon

4 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-panthers-rb-christian-mccaffrey-finally-breaks-the-silence-on-his-trade-rumors/ar-AA13axhk?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=af958f19353649eea55342b234eab35d

"Keeping that away from me. That's out of my control," McCaffrey said, per The Athletic. "Trying to control everything I can control. … Right now I'm a Carolina Panther and giving my all to this place."

Run of the mill stuff as he is saying all the right things. I just want to know who the hell this is in the picture.  Made for a good afternoon laugh! Looks like McCaffrey if you ordered him off of Wish! 

NFL: Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey finally breaks the silence on his trade rumors

NFL: Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey finally breaks the silence on his trade rumors© Harry How/Getty Images

I'm worried that CMC will lose his supermodel gf once she finds out that he's ugly looking now.