• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adrian Peterson Clocked Doing 109 in a 55.

Jbro

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson said Thursday that he'll be more careful after police clocked him driving 109 mph on a suburban Minneapolis highway over the weekend and cited him for speeding.

Peterson told The Associated Press he "got a little speeding ticket. I need to be more aware of the speed I was going and not let it happen again."

Peterson was pulled over just before 8:30 p.m. Saturday while driving his BMW in a 55-mph zone on state Highway 62 -- a normally busy stretch of road known as the Crosstown that connects Minneapolis with southern and western suburbs, Edina police spokeswoman Molly Anderson said. She said Peterson was given a citation and allowed to drive away after what appeared to be a "very routine" traffic stop.

Anderson said police clocked the 24-year-old Peterson going 109 mph, but Peterson told the AP he wasn't going that fast.

"But I know it was [a] speeding ticket, and that's what I got issued for," Peterson said.

The stop happened the night before Peterson ran for 85 yards and a touchdown in a 36-10 victory over Chicago. The All-Pro also fumbled twice.

rest.... http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4710315&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

What you did there... I see it. :D

Blah... no biggie until someone gets killed... I don't do that kind of sh*t anymore... but then again I don't really have a vehicle that I would feel remotely safe doing that in... of course, the vehicles I did that in when I was MUCH younger in weren't safe for it either, I was just too stupid to care. He's got enough money to deal with it... no harm no foul.

LOL

The Minnesota Vikings' offense doesn't just burn defenders -- it burns rubber.

Two days after star running back Adrian Peterson was cited for driving 109 mph in a 55 mph zone, his teammate, wide receiver Bernard Berrian, was ticketed for topping the century mark on an area interstate, according to media reports in the Twin Cities.

On Friday, the Minnesota State Patrol confirmed that Berrian was cited Monday night for driving 104 mph in a 60 mph zone on Interstate 694 in suburban Oakdale, according to reports.

Berrian was pulled over at 9:38 p.m. local time Monday in a southbound lane of the highway, according to reports.

The state trooper who pulled Berrian over said he was polite and cooperative, and the trooper apparently did not realize he had stopped a member of the Vikings, WCCO-TV reported.

rest... http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4716172

What you did there... I see it. :D

Blah... no biggie until someone gets killed... I don't do that kind of sh*t anymore... but then again I don't really have a vehicle that I would feel remotely safe doing that in... of course, the vehicles I did that in when I was MUCH younger in weren't safe for it either, I was just too stupid to care. He's got enough money to deal with it... no harm no foul.

Really? Somebody has to die before it's a big deal?

Archived