• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the Panther's out who you pulling for?

KatsAzz

Seeing how we are out of it, I wish New Orleans the best. They're from the division, and any team that invented the grocery-bag-over-the-fans heads all those years ago has certainly come a long way! They are an exciting team to watch. It would be interesting to see if they can handle some significant adversity (a losing streak, or a key injury - though I want to stress that I don't want to see anyone injured) to test their character, so far, everything seems to be going their way. But I like to watch a good, imaginative offense at work, and they have one! I wish NO all the best in the post season.

The Bengals in the AFC deserve some kudos. With the arrest records associated with that team, getting the probation officers permission to play on any given Sunday must take a miracle in logistics planning! But they're another team whose time may have come..

What's interesting is that any of these playoff teams, with the exceptions of the usual teams like the Colts and Pats, may be mediocre again next year, just like we tend to be from year to year.

As a life-long Steelers fan, gotta go with da Steelers, baby! But I am also a big P. Manning fan, so that would be cool, too. Hey wouldn't it be interesting to see Manning against the Saints. I can only imagine how many times during the game we'd get to see Archie in the box...just to get his reaction when his Son picks apart the much ballyhooed Saints...50...60 times maybe ?:D

Archived