• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pantherj Mock Draft(s)

pantherj

1785208910_Screenshot2023-04-06at06-14-54PFNMDSImage.png.2a41b4d409ead13d678deb535fc835b4.png

Why Kuntz? Think about this for a second. I think the Panthers are going to throw to Hayden Hurst so many times that's he's going to get beaten all to hell. He might end up being most of our offense, and he's going to be 30. This dude is in for a beating imo. Kuntz can sit for a while and learn and hit the weight room, and when Hayden inevitably goes down we don't send in Ian, we have Kuntz. 

2018472413_Screenshot2023-04-06at22-14-53PFNMDSImage.png.bbd1a3372ffc7ad61572b1b00f460278.png

By taking Mayer here we all but ensure that we'll have a top TE on the field throughout the season. If Hayden does down, we still have Mayer, and that is critical for a rookie QB. The TE is his safety net in many ways. Perry is much needed talent added to a worrisome WR corps. Roy to DE. Nick to OLB. 

pff_mock_results(1).thumb.png.74532a777c3d67b2ee28e0136743a89f.png

Here I did a ton of trades because the draft was not going well. Downs boosts our weak WR corps. Williams can come in and start at CB. Then I started moving down so that I didn't overdraft Nick Herbig. I like Nick to be our OLB, but at the right draft price. Next was Brooks who is a developmental guy who might be able to play DE.... maybe. The rest is depth.

Edited by pantherj